A Grand And Merry Yule To Everyone

Discussion in 'Latest News' started by Lina, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

[IMG]

The hobbits in the Grand Order of the Lost Mathom wishes a grand and merry Yule to all good friends and aquaintances. Here is this year's Yule greeting video from the Laurelin hobbits too!

The Yule video

Yule greetings from the Laurelin hobbits 2014

Yule drawing time! This time, I had a lot of help from the hobbit roleplayers on Laurelin. Grand thanks to everyone who helped out in the making of the video, with acting, screenshots and good hobbit cheer!

I had originally planned to mention each and every one of yer in the video credits, but there were simply too many. Also, I was afraid I might have missed one or two who had to leave during the video shoots. Know that all yer efforts were highly appreciated, though!

The video is best enjoyed in full-screen and high definition. Enjoy!

The Yule greeting

The hobbits of the Grand Order of the Lost Mathom would like to wish all our good friends and acquaintances a very merry Yule!

We'll have a few quiet days over the Yuletide, enjoying some lazy time with friends, family and the finest of hobbit foods (at least seven meals a day). Once we've rested up a bit, though, things will be busy on Laurelin:
    We hope that yer will join in during these festivities, we would love to see yer there!

In the meantime, we wish a grand and merry Yule to everyone! May yer always enjoy health, happiness and the comfort of a warm burrow with well-stocked larder.

Signed,
    The Grand Order hobbits
    Lully, Rubellita, Tibba and 6 others like this.
  2. Neti Member

Miss Lina, this video is incredible! I love it. Thank you for creating it.

Merry Yule, everyone! Thank you for being such amazing friends.
    Primrrose likes this.
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Wonderful video, Lina! It put me perfectly in the Yuletime mood!

Have a wonderful yule, each and everyone of you!

*Cheers loudly*
    Primrrose and Neti like this.
  4. Potty Member

*smiles*

I wish all the Grand Order Hobbits and all our wonderful friends a very merry Yule!

May there be many Yule pies for everyone of you!

Warm regards,

Potty
    Primrrose and Neti like this.
  5. Neti Member

6. Nimelia Voluntary Assistant Chief

Once again a grand video celebrating the Hobbits' merry ways through Yule and beyond! *cheers*

And aye, have a grand time, everybody!
    Primrrose likes this.
  7. Jerremiah Riddle Master

What a lovely video indeed! Merry Yuletime to all!
    Primrrose likes this.
  8. Tibba Voluntary Assistant Chief

Merry Yule! May the new year be full of happiness for you all!
  9. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

A grand and lovely and happy new year to everyone! Celebrate with ale, port, cider, apple juice or whatever else yer enjoy!
    Neti likes this.
  10. Neti Member

Happy New Year!!
  11. Nimelia Voluntary Assistant Chief

Aye, a hobbity year to everyone!