Approved Ambrinna

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Dear memebers of the Grand Order
    thank you for inviting me to join you on your quest to find the odd and historical mathoms.

Now me name is Ambrinna Sorrelwood and up to a few weeks ago I lived with me Ma and Da in Stock, but an unforseen meeting took place which changed all that. I will get to that shortly but first a little about me.

I was brought up in Stock with my sister Gily and me brother Milo, and our burrow is near the shores of the Brandywine. Me Da (Bodo) works at the ferry and me Ma(Maisey)has a large flock of chickens. I learnt to swim when I was in me early tweens and I've helped me Da opperate the ferry a couple of times. My big passion though was joining the quickpost and the chance to ride all over the shire delivering the mail.

From a small nipper I was always running around stock delivering messages for various hobbits, and postman Smallburrow said to me when I was old enough he would apply for me to join the quickpost. That was my proudest day reciving me quickpost badge and mail bag to do my first delivery.

Anyway that brings me back to that chance meeting I had and where it lead.

It was as I was finishing me Quick Post run one Friday evening, I thought I would have a quick ale in the Green Dragon. Imagine my suprise to find it full of hobbits having what I thought was a birthday party, not unlike that Bilbo Baggins. Dancing and eating plus much smoking of pipe weed seemed to be in order, with music and stories as well.

On the night it was overseen by Miss Lina Willowwood who welcomed me to stay and join in the fun. Now I only had a couple of letters left to deliver, and I knew that the hobbits who they were for would not mind so I stayed. This was my first contact with the Grand Order and some of its members.

Over the next few weeks I got to know various other members of the Order and even got involved in playing the odd tune at the Green Dragon when I stopped by. It was one of these Fridays I mentioned I was looking for a burrow of me own and Miss Lina said one was avilable in the village of Songburrow. Well I went home slightly nervous but full of determination to tell me parents I wanted to move out.

As it happens they thought it was about time I found a place of me own as I was coming of age in a couple of years. So with a promise of some old funiture for me burrow and a few of me Ma's chickens I ended up moving to Songburrow. Well as you now know you kindly invited me to join your quest to route out ancient mathoms from far and wide.

So all that remains to say is thank you for making me one of the Grand Order family.

Yours Warmly Ambrinna Sorrelwood
    Lully, Rubysue and Pycella like this.
  2. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

A warm welcome to the Order, miss Ambrinna! I hope yer will have a good time with us!
  3. Pycella Member

*cheers* Grand to have you with us, Miss Ambrinna! Thank you for sharing your story too!
  4. Rubellita Member

Welcome, Miss Ambrinna! I hope, you'll have a wonderful time!
  5. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome to the Grand Order, Miss Ambrinna!
  6. Rubysue Member

Welcome to the Grand Order, Miss Ambrinna, I think you'll like it. And congratulations on getting access to the message board so you can read this!
  7. Potty Member

Welcome ter the Grand Order, Miss Ambrinna!
  8. Neti Member

Welcome, Miss Ambrinna!
  9. Lully Member

Hello and welcome, miss Ambrinna *waves*
  10. Ambrinna Member

Hullo All, and thank you for a very kind welcome to the Grand Order. Looking forward to meeting you all at my burrow warming tomorrow!
    Lully and Pycella like this.