Ambrinna's one-year party, Sunday 28 January

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Jan 9, 2018.

Ambrinna's one-year party

5 Brookbank Street, Songburrow
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Sunday 28 January 19:30 PM
End Date: Sunday 28 January 20:30 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
You can not Sign Up for this event
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have Signed Up Yes: 3
The following users have Signed Up Maybe:

The following users have Signed Up No:
  1. Lina Chief

[IMG]

Ambrinna has been in the Grand Order for one year already!
    She'll host a party to celebrate!
    Let's hope the quick post don't lose the invitations...

Date: Sunday January 28
    Time: 7:30PM UK (2:30PM servertime)

A letter from Ambrinna arrives:

Hullo Everyone! It's been a year since you kindly invited me to Join the Grand Order. To celebrate that I'm having a party at me burrow next to the Grand Orders kind hall. I'm at 5 Brookbank street and I was looking at a 7:30pm start on the 28th of this month. There will be food of course and drink as well plus all slugs and toads will be locked up fer the day. Yours Ambrinna

Everyone are welcome to attend!
    Rubellita and Wildigard like this.
  2. Pycella Member

Sadly, this pieseller is not able to attend the party! I have to count some votes on that day, for the election of the Big Boss in my part of the woods. If I catch any Badger votes, I will bring them back!

Have a nice party everyone! You can always fetch some pies from my shop if needed!
  3. Ambrinna Member

You will be sadly missed Miss Pycella. I will hide pie for you so you can have it later!
    Pycella likes this.
  4. Ambrinna Member

Just a big thanks to everyone who made it on Sunday. Was great to celebrate a year in the Kinship!
    Pycella, Rubysue, Lina and 3 others like this.
  5. Potty Member

Thank yer fer organisin' such a lovely Party, Miss Ambrinna!

I'm happy the invitations were delivered in a such proper fashion!
  6. Lully Member

Am glad it went well, Ambrinna, and sorry that I couldn't get there ((wasn't back home in time))
  7. Rubysue Member

Happy first year anniversary, Ambrinna. I’m sorry I didn’t manage to join in on the festivities this time, but I’ll look forward to the second!
  8. Lithea Member

Thank you fer the party Miss Ambrinna. I loved it all. Food, music, dancing and fireworks..and most importantly, grand company.