Approved Amytrine

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Lina Chief

Dear members and officers of the Grand Order of the Lost Mathom,

Hello! I'm Amytrine Crossbrook, and my sister's friend Nimelia told me some about your order. I find we have much in common, including a love for the history of our people and our grand Shire. I would love to offer my own meagre library to your Members to peruse, and, if it please you, to peruse your own as well. I have many a map and text, and not a few mathoms as well, all of which may be of interest. I'm especially interested in the take of other scholars on a map late to my possession which seems to detail the Shire well before the arrival of hobbits in it. (I say 'seems to' as it is written in no language I can understand. Perhaps one of your fine Members can aid me?)

If such an arrangement appeals, I can be reached via the Quick Post at the burrow I share with my sister, Crossbrook Farm, at 5 Brookbank Street, Oldfurlong, Southfarthing. Please do contact me, I find myself quite flummoxed by this map!

Yours,

Amytrine Crossbrook of Crossbrook Farm
    Simbo likes this.
  2. Lina Chief

We've been somewhat lax in putting this up, but now's the time! A warm welcome to the Order, miss Amytrine!
  3. Potty Member

*waves a late hullo*

Welcome Miss Amytrine!