Application for Bobbin [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    Greetings. I am Bobbin Brambletoe, aspiring playwright, musician and adventurer.

*bows*

After some time traveling the Shire and surrounding lands alone, seeking out great deeds to document in song and perhaps inspire a play or two, I have realised that a hobbit needs companions. This life of adventure I seem to have become caught up in is all very well, but a young hobbit lass needs other hobbits to share a meal or three with, and of course to share songs and tales with. Perhaps one day soon I can delight you all with me current masterpiece "The Fox on the Wall". Anyways, I heard tell of you fine fellows, and thought I'd present meself here and offer me services to you.

[2] RP Experience
    Have been RPing in MMOs for about 6 years,

[3] LOTRO Experience
    Played at launch as a member of the Four Farthing Greenthumbs hobbit kinship, which sadly drifted apart after a few months. Was in that guild with the person behind your member Lina, who I was also in an all gnome RP guild with for a few years in that other MMO, and they pointed me in your direction recently. Have come back to Lotro a few times over the years, but this time I am here to stay (been back about 5 months or so). I am in the odd position in being a vereran newbie, in that I have played for years, but there is still much which is a mystery to me.

[4] Character
    Bobbin Brambletoe, level 37 female hobbit minstrel and yeoman (yeowoman?)
  2. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: Application for Bobbin [CONSIDERATION]

Hello Bobbin
    I haven't been able to catch up with you myself over recent days but rest assured that we shall be on the look out for you should you be around Michel delving or there about. Hope to be speaking to you soon.
  3. Tambard Guest

Re: Application for Bobbin [CONSIDERATION]

"A playwright? Cooeee! I does like a play."
  4. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: Application for Bobbin [HOLD]

Despite trying I haven't been able to speak to you Bobbin, and to my knowledge nor has anyone else. Let us know if you are still around and we'll take things from there. In the meantime we will consider your application on [HOLD].