Approved Application For Chryssie

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Lina Chief

[1] An (in-character) Introduction

*before you is a yellow sheet of paper which appears to be torn from an old notebook. On it is scribbled in a tidy handwriting the following:*

To the nice people I met at the market in Michel Delving!

My name is Chrysanthemum, but everyone calls me Chryssie, and they always have. (Except when I and my brothers got into mischief, then my mother would call me by my full name, and I knew it was time to face the music)

I met some of you fine Hobbits at the market the other night, and I felt that it was only right I should write a little note to thank you for the lovely time I had!

I didn’t get to talk with many of you, but then I think I was a little shy, but seein’ what a jolly good time you all had, I felt like I wanted to get to know you all more!

Perhaps I should tell you a little of myself, so that the ice is broken the next time we meet? I do find that I say things better in writing than out loud… Perhaps it’s because with five older brothers I rarely got a word in and also, if I kept my trap shut I would be allowed to tag along when my brothers went out into the woods to play.

So, like I said, I am Chryssie, I am a mere 32 years old, but do not hold that against me! I was born in the little village of Woodhall in the Green Hill Country. In my little hobbit-hole lived me, and my five brothers, my mother and my father and a dog named Hopscotch. I spent most of my younger years roaming the hills and woods, or fishin’ in the Shirebourn. We also liked to use the bow and arrows , a skill I find very useful to know when one is wandering around in the big folks world. As my brothers got older and moved into holes of their own, I was left roaming the countryside on my own, and I did not mind. I started to take an interest in plants and old trinkets I stumbled upon in the old ruins around the Shire, and started to gather them all into my backpack to see what could be made out of them. My mother and father have often complained that I made a racket and a half experimenting with my “knickknacks”, but I have learned to make some useful things, if I do say so myself!

Soon the Shire got too small for me, and I started roaming the roads as far as Bree! I have met many an interestin’ person in my wanderin’s, but none as nice as a tall fella dressed all in greens and browns. He taught me a lot about the plants and showed me how to make some nifty potions! When he left Bree for far-away lands he gave me his old pack-pony for keepin’ as my own! You can imagine it was in splendor I rode back to the Shire! And now, here I am, looking for a little hole to call my own… I plan to experiment some more with my trinkets and plants, so if you see me around the Shire with soot on my nose or with smokin’ eyebrows, don’t worry! One thing I intend to learn as soon as I possibly can is how to make them fireworks! I do love explotions!

I feel I have taken up too much of your time already, so I will end this little letter by tellin’ you again how much I enjoyed your company, and to tell you that if you wish to send me a letter I currently reside in the Michel Delving in, until further notice! (But someone else better deliver the letter, I have had quite enough of nosey hobbits in my work for the postal service to last me a lifetime!)

Chryssie

[2] RP Experience

I have been roleplaying on and off in several games for many years, starting with SWG, moving on to EQ2 where I was one of the leaders of a pretty large roleplaying guild. I then tried my hand at role play in SwtOR, but found the setting completely wrong for what I wanted to roleplay, so here I am, in lotro!

[3] LOTRO Experience

I played lotro for a good while on an European server, before I started playing SwtOR. I got as far as 65 but stopped playing just before rise of Isengaard came out. I haven’t raided much in this game, only the farming raids we did for items for armor etc. When I started playing this game again, a week or so ago, I decided to play on an rp server to get more out of the game, as such I will not level fast, I will enjoy every little bit of it!

[4] Character

So my character is a little hobbitlady, she is a hunter (or she is going to be when she grows up, right now Im only level 8 or so). I will also focus on Scholar as my profession, but as Ive just started over, it will take a while to get to any useful stuff.

I am currently ftp, but will upgrade my account as soon as possible, and go for the vip one as I really don’t like the restrictions for ftp.

Edit: Currently nearing level 20, also gone VIP
  2. Lina Chief

Re: Application for Chryssie [CONSIDERATION]

Thank yer kindly fer yer letter, miss Chryssie! It has been a pleasure ter meet yer the latest days!

Do stay in touch with us while we mull over yer letter a little longer. I am sure we'll have yer over for tea one day soon *smiles*
  3. Jiro Master of the Forge

After a lovely tea and a wonderful song from Chryssie we have welcomed another fine hobbit to the Order!
  4. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome to the Grand Order, Miss Chryssie!
  5. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Well done Chryssie, I look forward to meeting you very soon.