Application for Davibard [APPROVED}

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Bullroarer, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Bullroarer Member

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    'Ello there! Davibard Slightwich here! I grew up in Buckland, by Crickhollow, where I spent about half my life, until I moved to Bywater at the age of 33. After living there for a couple of years I moved to the quiet village of Slighting, where I started an inn, the Drunken Lamb inn, unfortunately the village was far too quiet to run such a business, and I had to sell the building. After that failure I moved back to Buckland, where my grandfather died some months later. I inherited quite a bunch of coin, and with this wealth I bought a residence in Songburrow.

[2] RP Experience

Lotro is the first game I RP in, and I started for about two years ago.

[3] LOTRO Experience
    I've been playing since start (Well, three days after start, it didn't get released here the 24th...) but never participated in any endgame raid, actually hardly any raid at all, since I don't find such things very interesting.

[4] Character
    Davi is level 60 a Hobbit Minstrel, his profession is Yeoman and he is my main character. He was kinleader of 'Friends of the Shire' in some month's before he left it due to heavy unactivety, and that he didn't have the time to make it active for the second time.