Approved Application For Drollio

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Lina Chief

[1] An (in-character) Introduction

Hullo! My name is Drollio Shortfoot. I come from the Shortfoot family! I grew up in the little village of Overhill, very close to the town of Hobbiton! I love adventuring, in fact I explored the entire Bindbole Wood as a young hobbit. Although I love to adventure, I have never left the safety of the bounds of the Shire.

I also love many things such as, ale, having a good smoke, farming, poems, riddles, and of course pie! You can often find me at the Green Dragon for Green Dragon Fridays along with many other hobbits and usually dancing in the square of Michel Delving! I do love to have a good song to dance along to. I have just recently moved into a lovely burrow in the peaceful neighborhood of Brickburrow. If you were to ever need to contact me send a mail to me at 2 Harrow Road, Brickburrow!

Well that is all I really have to say about myself. I do hope you allow me to join your kinship!

Warm Regards,
    Drollio Shortfoot

[2] RP Experience

I am not too new at rping. I started rping when I joined LOTRO which was about a little over a year ago. I actually just joined LOTRO to play it but then I was introduced into rping and fell in love with it. Now that I think back to it, I would always pretend to be characters with my friends, when I was younger.

I usually tend to stay in character. LOTRO was my first MMORPG that I have played. I have no experience with WoW or Star Wars Galaxies. Although I have read The Hobbit and a few chapters of the first LOTR and researched a lot about Middle-Earth I always seem to learn something new about LOTR in the game. So I would say I know a lot about LOTR but I also have alot that I can learn as well.

[3] LOTRO Experience

I have been playing LOTRO for a little over a year. This September I will have been playing for 2 years. I started out on the server of Imladris, and that is where I was introduced to rp. Of course there wasn't as much rp as there is Laurelin. While I was on that server I kept hearing many things about the rp server Laurelin. So I decided to try it out. After I had played Laurelin for a day or two, I decided to leave Imladris and move Drollio over to Laurelin. I don't ever plan on going back to Imladris.

I wasn't in any kinship on Imladris, but I was just recently in a kinship called The Watchers of Middle-Earth. Sadly it went inactive. I was the only player that really ever got on. I have done many instances and will try my best to help out my fellow kin members. Wether it is needing help with a quest, deed, skirmish, or they have a question, I will try my best to help. If you allow Drollio to go into the kin I will do my best to be a great member and help out my fellows.

[4] Character

Drollio is my main character. He is a level 31 burglar. I will be leveling Drollio to level 75. Drollio is of the hobbit race. He has no crafting guild but I may get him into farming.

I also have two other characters. One is named Allanndar. Allanndar is of the man race. He is a level 33 burglar. As you can see burglar is my favorite class. Allanndar is in a kinship called Bane of the White Hand. He currently has no crafting guild and I doubt he will due to his character. I will most likely get Allanndar up to level 75.

My other character is Chaseton. Chaseton is a level 16 guardian. Chaseton is also of the man race. Even though i have two men hobbit is still my favorite race. I am still unsure if I will get him up to 75. He has no crafting guild, but I will possibly get him into a guild. He is currently in no kinship.
    That is all I have to say I guess. I hope you let Drollio in the kin, if there is room.

Sincerely,
    Drollio Shortfoot
  2. Lina Chief

Re: Application for Drollio [CONSIDERATION]

Hullo, master Drollio, and thank yer fer yer letter!

As we always do, we will spend a little time reading through it. In the meantime, there are a few things yer can do to help us keep the process moving along, so we can both see if we are a good match for each other:

- Make sure yer have read through our "What we expect" message. If yer have questions related ter that, don't hesitate to contact us.

- Interact with us over the coming days. A good way to meet us is ter come to our regular events (like the market in Michel Delving tonight or Green Dragon Friday). But if yer bump into us elsewhere too, do stop by and say hullo!

Best regards,
    Lina
  3. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

A very warm welcome Master Drollio, it was wonderful to have you over for tea and we hope you were able to learn a thing or two about mathoms in the process.
  4. Lully Member

Yes, welcome master Drollio!

*cheers*