Application for Patchouna [APPROVED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    [IMG]

[2] RP Experience
    It all begans many many years ago with tabletop AD&D, followed by other numerous RPGs (not giving a list here ;) !). Naturally, as most nowadays gamers it did turn into MMORPGs. I tried several : SWG and WOW mostly. LOTRO has many things that i missed in some of those previous games, especially housing. I am also very interrested in the music system and currently spend too much of my time crafting :p !

[3] LOTRO Experience
    I'm not sure i'd ever be a great player of LOTRO i'm affraid, I mean game mechanic wise. I don't have any raid experience, Patchouna being my main and still very far from lvl 50 but hey it's not the destination that matters ;) !
    I do enjoy everything so far : exploring I enjoy a LOT, being in a fellowship too and following the epic questline whenever I can. Unfortunately for now the socializing is a bit scarce since i'm not in a kinship but having had a few contacts with Rowana and seeing how your guild is handled i finally am trying to be courageous and apply to the Order. I really really hope you will accept me, hopefully i can make it tonight at the Green Dragon.

[4] Character
    Gracious me !!! I forgot to include the Professions : Patchouna is a tinker !