Approved Application For Poffo

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Simbo, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    (The above text appears crossed-out)

My fellow hobbits of the Grand Order of the Lost Mathom,

My name is Poffo Honeydew
    but that might already be known to you
    I am a great tracker you see
    there is not a creature in the woods that is unknown to me
    I love to eat biscuits and pies that others did cook
    and huntin’ or fishin’ in a river brook.

I love to hunt for coney
    or ride around on my nice pony
    and when I am doing none of that
    I like to think up poems right out of my head
    or try playin’ a song and write down words for that

I love to go out and explore
    to learn new stuff and much more
    but sometimes and knowing this you must
    I kinda get very very very lost
    But with so much left to do
    I will often find my way back in a day or two (or three but that does not rhyme with do)

And every friday I visit the Green Dragon Inn
    That is how I met a whole lot of hobbits from your kin
    There is Lina and Simbo and Sevelda too
    Nimelia and Tibba to name but a few
    We laugh and giggle and learn a new dance
    It would be ever so nice to be part of your kin, if given a chance

So now all this writin’ is said and done
    I will go back to eatin’ my strawberry scone

Master Poffo Honeydew

Oh one more thing.
    This was the only piece of paper I had so just forget the stuff at the top.....
    thank you.

[2] RP Experience
    I played pen&paper for a few years(and at times still do though not often) RP games like Warhammer Roleplay and D&D back in the days I played all kinds of ‘not so social’ RPG’s on the old puter since the days of the Commodore 64 (bard’s tale etc etc), I also played MUD’s (Multi User Dungeon games) Wolfenburg (warhammer based MUD) was the last one a few years back MUD is kind of the predecessor of the MMO(RPG). I played some warhammer online but quit after a year or two(as the RP players started disappearing more and more and not many were left)

[3] LOTRO Experience
    I was in the LOTRO beta and played the game for about a year and a half after the release then took a break from the game then came back when they announced it went free to play but quickly after trying it out again I subscribed and haven’t looked back eversince.

[4] Character
    Poffo is a level 54 hunter forester/woodworker/farmer almost kindred with woodworker guild and almost SM woodworker and SM forester
    Poffo is my main character I do have a few alts which, except for my 65 lankyshank minstrel are just bank alts.
    The minstrel is an SM cook, SM farmer and SM tailor with kindred status with the tailor guild. I basically use her to make food and clothes for just about anyone that asks.
    The only kinship I was in was The western alliance with my minstrel but they drifted away from being a light roleplay fun kin to a more endgame raiding kin and that is not what I am looking for in a kin. I prefer fun and laughter in and out of character and just a nice, friendly and mature surroundings