Application for Seaholly [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, May 19, 2011.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    Heya! My name's Seaholly Proudburrow, I'm a cheerful, but quiet lass from Stock. My trades match my temperament; farming, tailoring, and cooking. Though cooking doesn't really count as everyone in The Shire can cook. I'm also learning the trade of a Minstrel, which is hard when you don't like standing out from the crowd. My usual audience consists of wolves and pigs; farming giving plenty of spare time, and they don't tend to criticise overly much. Don't ask me to do any complex maths, I can count my toes, and tell when I'm running low on pies, which I believe, is enough.

Though I come from a farming family, I spend quite a bit of time outside The Shire running errands for people, and getting tutted at whenever I get home. It also means I can spend my time in the countryside, I'm not fond of towns. Give me a home where the buffalo roam, and I'll show you a house with a very smelly carpet.

I've just purchased a fine horse. He's so big I have to run up his foreleg to get on. Also, I've just earned myself the dubious title "Friend to the men of Bree" which quite frankly makes me sound like a prostitute. A title I won't be using.

Well, that's about it from me, I have to head back into The Old Forest.. not looking forward to that.

Seaholly x

[2] RP Experience
    Quite a bit really. I started with pen and paper D&D, and moved to MUDs and MUSHs when they appeared. Since the internet boomed, I've played RuneScape (owner of the RuneMarket and celebrity at the time), Wow, Socio, AoC, Rift, and LOTRO. All have been played on RP servers, and my characters have all been in med/heavy RP guilds, in which I've been an active participant.

[3] LOTRO Experience
    None. I've been playing about 3 weeks now, and slowly learning what everything means and does. There are many unique elements to LOTRO, which have come as a surprise, or taken some getting my head around.

[4] Character
    Seaholly is a Hobbit Minstrel, currently level 20. This is my main and only character, and I've not been in any other kinships before.
  2. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: Application for Seaholly [CONSIDERATION]

Hello there!
    We have been dashing around a lot lately what with the the Green Dragon anniversary celebrations and numerous parties but we haven't forgotten about you. Perhaps you would care to come over for tea? We will think about a suitable time that is good for us all and let you know.