Application for Simbo [APPROVED]

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Rowana, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

[1] An (in-character) Introduction
    Hello, my name is Simbo. I am a hobbit of the Stoor in the fine land that is The Shire. Many adventurers pass through the Shire these days, telling tales of heroic battles, magical lands, and mysterious treasure. All of these caught my interest, and gave me a desire to see more of Middle-Earth. In particular, I heard tales of two magnificient hobbits called Anysia and Elspeth, who have travelled far and wide, and made a name for themselves. I chose to be a guardian, just like Elspeth, as I was always more brawn than brain, and now I seek to make the name of Simbo known throughout the land!

[2] RP Experience
    I have been playing MMORPGs for over 7 years now. I started playing Everquest, and then Everquest 2 (which I still play occassionally). I also played World of Warcraft for a bit, although I didn't stay long on that. I played on a PvP server and got fed up with the idiot players who would use their high-level chars to kill low-level ones who didn't have a chance to fight back. As a fan of JRR Tolkein, Middle-Earth on-line is the ideal game for me!

[3] LOTRO Experience
    This is my second LOTRO character. My first is a level 50 Minstrel, called Simetac. He has in the Second Breakfast kinship, formed by a good friend of mine from my Everquest days. I am happy soloing, but prefer fellows, especially with people I know and trust, which is why I want to be part of a kinship. Kinship fellowships are always the best. I like helping people, although often it is other people who help me, as I am slacking behind in terms of questing! I wouldn't describe myself as a very frequent player, at the moment.

[4] Character
    Race: Hobbit, of course!
    Class: Guardian
    Level: 13, and rising
    Profession: I like drinking beer and eating pie, but have no idea how to make these myself
    Main Char: Currently my main char is Simetac; a lvl 50 Minstrel Elf. However, now he is at lvl 50, I feel I will be spending more time with my little hobbit.