Early Pie Day Party, Sunday 11 March

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Mar 4, 2018.

Early Pie Day Party

5 Chalk Road, Songburrow
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Sunday 11 March 19:30 PM
End Date: Sunday 11 March 21:30 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
You can not Sign Up for this event
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have Signed Up Yes: 3
The following users have Signed Up No:
  1. Lina Chief

[IMG]

The weather may be cold, but we have something to warm yer up.
    Pies of all shapes, sorts and tastes!
    Welcome to the Early Pie Day Party!

Date: Sunday, March 11
    Time: 7:30 PM (UK time, aka. 3:30PM servertime, due to the US being on Daylight Saving Time)
    Location: Pycella's Pie Shop, 5 Chalk Road, Songburrow, the Shire

In the Shire, every day is a pie day, but according to ancient pie traditions, the Pie Day is formally celebrated on 14th March. But why wait, when you can celebrate early? This year, we will celebrate the Pie Day already on Sunday, March 11, at a place where there are enough pies for all Shire (according to the rumours, at least): at Miss Pycella's Pie Shop. The shop is situated on the hillside in Songburrow, Chalk Road. If you come by a pony, you can leave it in Master Simbo's flower garden next door.

The celebration will include a pie rolling run to the village lake and back to the shop, a short pie lecture, piesome riddles, and emptying Miss Pycella's pie cellars, of course. And there might be some pie music and other entertainment too!

So see you on Sunday at Miss Pycella's Pie Shop! Bring an empty tummy!

OOC:
    By nature this is a Hobbit roleplaying event, but good taller friends may attend too. Just remember not to step on the locals!
    Pycella and Rubellita like this.
  2. Rubellita Member

I've put in my pony's diary: March 11: Flower day, as much as you can eat!
    She looked very pleased.
    Lully and Pycella like this.
  3. Lully Member

Was reminded by the Big Sis that Sunday is Mothers Day here in UK, so taking our Ma out fer a meal, and wont be able to attend. Have a grand time everyone
  4. Rubellita Member

I would never have thought of that, since where I live, Mother's Day is celebrated on May 13 this year. Have a great time with your mother and your Big Sis!
  5. Lina Chief

Please note, this is the first day of the U.S. Daylight Saving Time period. The EU will still be on winter time. So, the 7:30PM UK start time means 3:30PM servertime.
    Pycella likes this.
  6. Pycella Member

Thank you everyone for coming to the party, it was grand and fun! Now my pie cellars seem a bit cleaner than usual! Oh, and if someone's looking for a job, our shop has a dishwasher vacancy! *looks hopeful*

A special thanks to Miss Rubellita, Miss Lina and Master Simbo for their help with this event!

Happy Pie-pi-Pie Monday to everyone!
    Rubellita, Rubysue and Lina like this.
  7. Lina Chief

Grand celebration - thanks all, and Pycella in particular for organizing it!

I made a few drawings, so I'll try add some over the next few days.