[EVENT] Home Warming Party in Bramblebury – Sunday 15 May

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Guest

The URL doesn't seem to be a Picasa one...

Home Warning Party in Bramblebury – Sunday 15 May

Dear Hobbits,

I recently moved from Brightdown to Bramblebury as a new burrow became available there. I am very happy about this move as I now live near many of my closest friends in a beautiful neighbourhood.

On Sunday May 15, Peppy and I shall be honoured and pleased to invite you at our home-warming party in Bramblebury. There shall be music, dances, drink, food, and much merriment, so come along for a good time.

We are looking forward to welcome you all!

Date: Sunday 15Th May
    Time: 19,00 (( /servertime ))

Yours Truly

Amorey & Peppy
  2. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Re: [EVENT] Home-Warming Party in Bramblebury (Sunday 15 May

Wonderful!

I am sure I will be able to come!
  3. Anonymous Guest

[IMG]
    Bramblebury by Once Upon A Hobbit, on Flickr

*waves and smiles*

That is really good news Master Simbo. Initially I was thinking about to have the party this coming Saturday, then I remembered you were away so we moved it to the next available date.

Oh, by the way...I spoke to Master Bardoric and we shall have the same like we did in Brightdown...a party + a fishing competition in Bramblebury all in one...but he will send more details close to the date.

*nods and looks sleepy*
  4. Jerremiah Riddle Master

Excellent news - I look foward to welcoming my new neighbours!
  5. Lully Member

Re: [EVENT] Home Warming Party in Bramblebury – Sunday 15 Ma

Oh! Another excuse for a party!

*cheers loudly*

Will you be making a habit of moving burrow regularly, Miss Amorey? So that we may have at least one burrow warming party a month?

*smiles teasingly*

Though I does suspect that after the marriage you will have to settle down somewheres or other.

Do enjoy your new home!

Warmest wishes

Lully
  6. Anonymous Guest

*smiles softly to Jerremiah and Lully*

Will be nice to see you Master Jerry, it is lovely to have you as a neighbour now.

And Miss Lully...*giggles a bit* this should hopefully be my last move (maybe). Burrows for sale in Bramblebury are rare...and I am glad my friends called me immediately when one became available...was too-good-to-miss opportunity, really
  7. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

A delightful idea Amorey, I shall of course be delighted to attend. Now some of my scholarly works are nearing completion I shall be able to enjoy more time with you all and this will be a perfect occasion. Do let me know if any baking is required ahead of the day.
  8. Anonymous Guest

*waves happily at Rowana*

So lovely you can make it...it will be wonderful to have you there. My little cousin Tily has promised me several dozen freshly baked muffins, and mushroom pies, and some sweet ale, and there will be plenty of jasmine tea.

Peppy and I will perform a very special piece of music ....it is so nice, we hope you will all like it.

*sips the last of her tea and looks sleepy*
  9. Anonymous Guest

*waves happily over first breakfast*

Party is tonight...ooh party is tonight....ooh dear party is tonight...

Hope to see you all there. Sadly there has been no news about the Fishing Contest from Bardoric, so I must assume that will not take place...but we can still have a good party.

See you tonight!
  10. Anonymous Guest

[IMG]
    To All Our Lovely Friends by Once Upon A Hobbit, on Flickr

*waves and smiles*

Peppy and I would like to thank you all kindly for coming at the party , and for a wonderful time. I hope you did enjoy your time in Barmbebury as much as we did. Thank you for the gifts and lovely songs.

I realized after you all went home, that I still had many muffins and drinks left...it was hard to sing and play and dance and do the food run at the same time....so if you like a muffin and some sweet ale...or a cup of tea, a chat or a song , please feel free to visit any time you like.
  11. Lina Chief

Lovely, lovely party! I see Rowana has added quite a few pictures to the first post, so there's something to remember the night by.

I hope you'll enjoy your new burrow!
  12. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

It was a thoroughly enjoyable party with the perfect mix of song, dance and tales befitting the very best of hobbit celebrations.

Enjoy your new burrow!
  13. Lully Member

I am glad to hear it was a lovely party, Amorey, and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be there to wish you well in your new home.

Best wishes

Lully