Approved Fredin

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Lina Chief

Well my name is Fredin Twofoot! I'm a maturing Hobbit, about a decade out of my tweens but I often act a bit older, and a tiny bit stuffier then you'd expect! I grew up with Daddy at Bagshot Row.

As a child I was education by Mr. Bilbo Baggins of Bag End for whom I had, and still have, great admiration. He often told stories of his adventures which other Hobbits, including his nephew Frodo, were enthralled with. But for me it was his respectability, despite his sometimes odd behaviour, that I liked. He was more intelligent than other Hobbits but that didn't make him any less humble. His kindness and generousity I have tried to emulate over the years! I am *cough* certainly not one for adventuring myself.... The Twofoots have a very good name and I certainly won't be the one to spoil it by running off into the blue!

I take pride in my positions without various groups of the Shire. I am kin to both the Mathom Society and the Inn League, and have been named an Honourary Shiriff (albeit for more administrative work than beating the bounds) all of which I am grateful for and do my best to live up to these titles. I've a good bit of money, which I am generous with, and like to spend my time reading and writing, doing a bit of gardening and cooking. I'm quite an ordinary Hobbit really! I must admit I have a bit of a temper when it comes to slow witted folk but otherwise I am always friendly! I am usually smartly dressed, wearing a different coloured tunic each day displaying my Mathom society badge!
  2. Lina Chief

A bit belated, but a warm welcome to yer, master Fredin! It is grand to have yer with us!
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome Master Fredin!
  4. Potty Member

*waves merrily* Welcome Master Fredin!
  5. Rubellita Member

Welcome in our midst, Master Fredin! *cheers and waves*