Approved Larimara

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Larimara, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Larimara Member

Hullo there!!

I'm Larimara Gladstone, a Minstrel and Tailor in training, and I'm new to The Shire. I recently traveled here, as Miss Korinna who is an old friend of the family lives amongst you all and she's my "guardian" of sorts.

Firstly, I'd like to say thankee to all the kind Hobbits I've meet who have been so friendly and helpful! I'm powerful sorry this is so late (though it seems to be a thing of mine - that and getting lost and getting smacked about by things!). You've all made me feel so welcomed and so at home that I hardly miss my folks! Truth be told, I don't remember them, or where I am from much; I was set upon by some mean bandit folk on my way to The Shire and took a nasty bump to the head what seems to have effected me somewhat. As a result of that tussle I don't always remember too well and I seem to drift in and out of things - though my senses of adventure, caring, fun, and love of puns and word games seems to have survived in tact!

I sure am happy to have met you all and promise I will work hard to learn my way and place. I can also promise to do my best to ensure it's never a dull moment! I can take direction and LOVE to help! I think it is grand to have folks to chat with and do stuff with (and for, when I can). I look forward to meetin' more folks and hanging about at the shindigs we throw! If ever I can help in any way, all ya gotta do is ask or say something...

I can't wait to repay all the kindness I have encountered - I know we Hobbits are known for bein' friendly folks who love to accept others (especially when they have good pies and fizzers) and have parties, but you all are certainly a cut above the rest; I look ahead to carryin' the good name of The Grand Order of the Lost Mathom with pride!
    Rubysue likes this.
  2. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Welcome to the Order, miss Larimara! It is grand to have yer with us!
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome Miss Larimara!
  4. Rubellita Member

Welcome Miss Larimara! I'm sure you'll have a great time in the Order.
  5. Mundugus Member

Welcome, Miss Larimara!
  6. Neti Member

Welcome to the Order!
  7. Larimara Member

Thankee all! Always nice to be made to feel welcomed..and you all certainly have done so!!
  8. Rubysue Member

Welcome, Miss Larimara, glad to have ya!
  9. Potty Member

Hullo Miss Larimara!

Welcome ter the Grand Order!
  10. Wiberic Member

Hooray! Welcome, Miss Larimara!