Approved Leinikki

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Lina Chief

Application

Hullo there Mathom Seekers!

I´m Leinikki Diggins. Vedoc is my Dear life partner. He recommended me to send an application letter.

Meself, Vedoc and our son used to live in Longbottom. Vedoc moved here to Hobbiton about a year ago meaning to look fer a burrow fer us. Once he found one, we have moved here too! And oh my, what a fancy burrow it is!

Also, I have heard about a concert at the South Farthing Gate, that might have had something to do with the mayor letting us through..

So I´m fairly new to these parts of the Shire. But I do enjoy meself here a lot no doubt about it!

I´m quite a lively and fun-loving hobbit. I love getting together, having a cider or three and playing a bit of music too! Vedoc has been teaching me some songs that he knows. I´m really just a beginner, but very keen to learn more.

Doing all sort of handicraft is close to me heart. I do some jewelry out of what ever I have found when I´m wondering around. Sometimes I find a shiny rock, for example, so I might make a necklace out of it. I have been told that my jewelry is very pretty so maybe I will start selling them too! And I love wearing it, too, but what lass wouldn´t!

Oh well then! I´ve been having loads of fun participating some of the events lately! Vedoc took me to the Green Dragon last few fridays, and I surely had a lot of fun there. I´ve met loads of nice lads and lasses already, although I´ve just arrived. Everyone is so friendly here! Some of yer I have met already, too. Now I´m really waiting for the Spring Festival which I´ve heard is happening soon! I´ve never been to a one before! Music, yummy food and markets all in a one place, it sounds just so great! I´ve heard there is a really good dancing teacher at the festival as well, so I´m really waiting to learn some new steps.

Oh my, I better go and take the pie out of the oven! (I hope I didn´t burn it already, I´m not the greatest cook.) Vedoc is coming home from the fields soon.

I might see yer all this sunday night. Vedoc said I could come to meet yer, and I´m very excited!

Toodles all!

Best Regards,
    Leinikki Diggins
  2. Lina Chief

A warm welcome to the Grand Order, miss Leinikki! Grand to have yer with us!
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

*Cheers for Miss Leinikki*

Welcome to the Grand Order!
  4. Rubellita Member

Welcome, Miss Leinikki! *waves and cheers*
  5. Potty Member

*waves*

Welcome Miss Leinikki!
  6. Lully Member

Hello Miss Leinikki!*waves a warm welcome*
  7. Vedoc Member

And a warm welcome from me too! *cheers*