Approved Neti

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Dear new and future friends of the Order,

my name is Neti Silentpaw and I'm a young Hobbit from Overhill. Silentpaw isn't my real surname, but that's how my parents and relatives started calling me, since I've always been quite skilled in ambushes and sneaking up behind animals of Bindbole Wood. That's how I proudly achieved that name. I spent my childhood always on the move, running here and there and resting only sometimes. The path of the Bounder seemed a natural way to go for me, so I joined the Bounders of the Shire, hoping to help my own community to stay safe.

Currently I work as gardener at Hobbiton, but I'm also a passionate farmer and an avid grower of tea leaves. What would our lives be without tea? I love spending my free time taking care of my flowers, baking, dancing and exploring new sights of the Shire. I love stories, of all kind, but my favourites are those about distant lands and ancient treasures, and I can't wait to write my own journal of adventures and finding mathoms along my way.

I have to say that I'm a shy lass, my ma keeps saying that I should be more expansive, but I actually enjoy the company of other Hobbits, I like parties and Yuletide is a special time of the year for me. I've been known for screaming at the sight of a spider and eating too many pies.

I'm very happy to be a member of the Order and I can't wait to know you all!

Greetings,
    Neti
  2. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Welcome to the Order, miss Neti! It is grand to have yer with us!
    Neti likes this.
  3. Nimelia Voluntary Assistant Chief

Welcome Miss Neti! *cheers*
    Neti likes this.
  4. Neti Member

Thank you for welcoming here! I'm really happy to be a member of the Order.
  5. Lully Member

Hello again and welcome, miss Neti!
    Neti likes this.
  6. Neti Member

Thank you!
  7. Potty Member

Hullo, Miss Neti!

Welcome ter the Grand Order!
    Neti likes this.
  8. Neti Member

Thank you, Master Potty!
  9. Neti Member