[PLAY] An Apple a Day keeps the Rascal Away

Discussion in 'Public Events' started by Lina, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Lina Chief

The URL doesn't seem to be a Picasa one...

Place: The Appledores, Hobbiton, The Shire
    Time: Sunday 21st February, 7:30PM ((UK/server time))

Following on from the successful performance of the goat fish play last year, the Grand Order Acting Troupe are pleased to announce the performance of their all-new play "An Apple a Day keeps the Rascal Away".

This will be an open-air play, performed in the fine location of the Appledores, not far from the Hill in Hobbiton.

The play will be an amusing tale about... Grumpiness! Loss! Greed! Revenge! Oh, and apples!

We hope you will be there to watch it, and maybe have a drink or two at the party tree afterwards! Welcome!

- Signed
    Tula, Simbo and Lina

Laurelin archives entry
  2. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: [Event] The next play!

If the new play is only half as good as the one you presented in the Green Dragon a while back then we shall be in for a treat. I urge everyone not to miss what we surely be a great occasion.
  3. Bootsy Member

*whispers to Rowana* The last one was in the Ivy Bush *chuckle*

I doubt I shall be able to attend this play. The very best of luck to the actors

*Cheer*
  4. Jiro Master of the Forge

Looks like Rowana has already started on that brandy...
  5. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Re: [EVENT] An Apple a Day keeps the Rascal Away

Thanks to all those who could attend the play yesterday! It is having such a lovely audience that makes it all worth while!

And a big thanks to my fellow GOATs, Lina and Patula, who did the most work on the most excellent script!

If you did miss it, we may actually give a repeat performance of our first two plays at some point, so you may yet see it!!
  6. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

Re: An Apple a Day keeps the Rascal Away

All three of you must be congratulated on what was a wonderful performance. It must have taken a lot of effort in rehearsals and on the script. There was a large turnout so I am sure it was greatly appreciated. *Claps loudly*

((I have taken the liberty of adding a gallery of images from the event to Lina's announcement))