Approved Pycella

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Dear members of the Grand Order,

Firstly, thank you for letting me be a member of your jolly group! Here follows a little introduction about me.

My name is Pycella Woodberry. Me and my ma moved from Overhill to the southern part of the Shire just recently. As I am almost a grown-up hobbit (31 years old to be exact), I rented an own burrow at Chalk Road, in the village of Elderglen. My ma lives in Michel Delving and is sending me pies daily, so I wouldn't starve. Ma's cooking almost all the time, and consequentially eating all the time, but I guess eating is not a profession, so you could say she is a cook.

My pa then... Oh my. He is a bit lost, like one of them mathoms you're seeking. The thing is, he just vanished one morning without a trace. Ma thinks he went looking for wealth in foreign lands and would return with treasure-laden ponies, just like that old Mister Baggins did. But I don't think that pa would have gone just like that, in secret – I sense that something is amiss there. Alas, I want to find out where pa has gone, and why. As I am a bit brittle and not a great warrior, I will probably need your help at some point. But then again, I can look for these mathoms you are seeking during my adventures. I just hope my pa hasn't turned into some mathom himself...

I love the trees because they give good cover for us small folks and they seem to be full of some old wisdom. As I wander in the forests of the Shire and beyond, I study the trees with great interest. If you listen carefully, they can tell you a lot about the surroundings and what kind of people live there. I also gather fallen branches and sell them for coin. It's seems to be a good business!

When I am not looking for me pa & mathoms or caressing trees here and there, I tend to go fishing or seeking some entertainment. On rainy days, I usually sit in my burrow and write poems and lyrics for songs. Friends are of great value to me, and I am always eager to help others. Well, maybe not Lobelia and shrews. Both seem somewhat unnatural creatures to me.

Well, I think that was all for now. Lastly, I just want to add how happy I am, now that I belong to this merry group of yours. It feels as if I have found my true home!

Yours happily ever after,
    Pycella Woodberry
    Primrrose and Rubysue like this.
  2. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Welcome to the Grand Order, miss Pycella! It is grand to have yer with us!
  3. Rubysue Member

Welcome home, Pycella.
  4. Potty Member

*smiles*

Welcome ter the Grand order, Miss Pycella!
  5. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome to the Grand Order Miss Pycella!
  6. Primrrose Member

Welcome to the Order

Primrrose and Hudosuld
  7. Neti Member

Welcome to the Grand Order!
  8. Rubellita Member

Welcome to the Order Miss Pycella!

Your story reminds me so much of my own.. I met members of the Order when looking for my mother. And with the aid of them I succeeded in recovering this (to me) most important Lost Mathom.
    I tell you this, so you will never give up your search and will not be afraid to ask for help from the members of this Grand Order.
  9. Pycella Member

Thank you all!

Nice to hear that you have succeeded in your own very personal search, Miss Rubellita! Hopefully my own search will be also successful. I will surely ask for your help at some point.