Approved Rilla

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Lina Chief

Dear Mathom-Hunting-Hobbits,

I s’pects many of you knows me already. I’m Miss Rilla Fuzzyfoot, Bounder of the Shire. Mostly I enjoys me job, walking the Bounds or riding my aptly-named pony Mischief around the place, checking up on folks and lending a helpin’ hand where tis needed. Sometimes o’course there’s the less enjoyable parts of me job, when I finds someone borrowin’ biscuits they ain’t got no rightful claim to or eyein’ up pies they’d be best of leavin’ for their owners to munch, and that sort of thing. Still all in all tisn’t a bad job, there’s many worse I’m sure, and the odd free pie or ale more than meks up for the pay which I’m sure they’ll get around to puttin’ up some day… I hopes.

When I’m not workin’ I enjoys riding me pony on days out exploring the Shire, or spending some time fishing. Sometimes me pony has even bolted clean out of Bounds and I’ve ended up dangerously near losin’ all of me respectability and having one of them adventure things. Still I always seem to get home alright with no harm done and maybe a few free pies to the good.

My real special hobby is pie bakin’. There ain’t nothin’ to beat the smell and taste of a freshly baked pie as it comes out the oven. Of late I’ve taken to bakin’ experimental pies, my expieriments sometimes has a good endin’ and sometimes well… let’s just say my chickens are gettin’ a bit on the fat side! Still, some of them pies have been right tasty, especially me Bounder’s Breakfast Pie which is now standard issue for Bounders workin’ the early shift. I’m also workin’ on a Travellers Pie and a Picnic Pie, and a few other surpieses which I’m sure I’ll be sharin’ with you fine folks one day soon!

Apart from pies and ridin’ me pony, and fishin’ I likes a lot o’things. Music, dancin’ (the hobbit hop especially is me favourite!), fine days out explorin’, mathoms, picnics, sausages, campfires, mushrooms, swimming, waterfall divin’…. Livin’ in the Shire it probably would be shorter to ask me about the things I doesn’t like! There isn’t many of them really… I isn’t too keen on them bald-rats that seem to be everywhere lately and the sound of the bagpipes has been known to make me leave a half-finished pie in me desperation to get away!

As for me goals… I isn’t that good at that there Hobnanigans game so I doesn’t know that I wants to build any goals in me garden. What with me chickens and me vegetable and flower patches, I doesn’t have much space to spare anyway!

Anyways, I hopes that this here letter sorta introduces me to all of you. I looks forward to getting’ to know ye all better soon, and hopes that we can have many fine mathom-seeking explorations together, especially when there’s time for pie and sausage breaks!

Yours,

Miss Rilla Fuzzyfoot
  2. Lina Chief

A warm welcome to the Order, miss Rilla! It is grand to have one of our long-time friends join us!
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome to the Order, Miss Rilla! I look forward to tasting many of your pies!
  4. Nimelia Voluntary Assistant Chief

Mmmmhhh, Bounder's Breakfast Pie ... 's good to be a Bounder!

Err, I meant to say, welcome to the Order, Miss Rilla!
  5. Potty Member

*waves*

Hullo Miss Rilla, welcome ter the Order!
  6. Rubellita Member

Welcome, Miss Rilla! I am sure you'll have a great time with us!