1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved Silon

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Hullo, Hobbits!

I’m Silon Twilburr, a lowly Hobbit formerly of Staddle. After hearing about the grand events held in the Shire, I traveled to the Shire to see for myself what all the praise was about. There I found excitement, and a warm welcome from every Hobbit and even a few attending Dwarves!

Back to myself, I’m a reserved, fun-seeking Hobbit. I’m a musician though I’m not sure if I’m all too good, I help out Brandywine and Biscuits every once in awhile when they need a extra set of hands, though I usually play tunes solo. I enjoy listening to what others have to share, mostly the ability to express one's thoughts through song.

As of now I’m a part-time glassblower working in Dwaling, though I hope to one day set up my own glassblowing shop on the Shire. When I’m not working I will usually be seen attending one of the many events held throughout the week. During the more calm hours I’m either baking, working on a song, or adventuring with my wife, Dassa.

Best wishes,
    Silon
  2. Lina Voluntary Assistant Chief

Welcome to the Order, master Silon! 's grand and lovely to have yer with us!
  3. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome Master Silon!
  4. Nimelia Voluntary Assistant Chief

*cheers* Aye, welcome Master Silon - grand of you to join our search for Mathoms, merriment, and that ever so elusive secret Brandy cellar of Miss Rowana's!
  5. Rubellita Member

Glad you've joined us, Master Silon! Welcome! *cheers*
  6. Potty Member

Welcome ter the Grand Order, Master Silon! *cheers*

Oh aye, if yer do manage ter find that secret brandy cellar, please let the rest of us know too!
  7. Lully Member

Hello and welcome, master Silon *gives a cheery wave*
  8. Rubysue Member

Welcome to the Order, Master Silon! Mighty glad to have ya with us!
  9. Silon Member

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.
  10. Neti Member

Welcome, Master Silon!
  11. Pycella Member

*cheers* Welcome to the Order, Master Silon! Grand to have you with us!