Approved Vadelma

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Lina Chief

Greetings,

My name is Vadelma. Some of you have already met me at yer market and other events. I write this letter ter you ter first of all thank you fer the wonderful pies, ale and of course the music.

I am of the notable family of Daisypetals, florists residing in Daisyglen. My Ma and Pa have always been proud of me and my musical skills. When I was young, I picked up on the clarinet very quickly, as well as the horn. A skilled Minstrel of Daisyglen I became. Music is the best thing that could exist, in my opinion! Second, of course, comes food.

One time, I was asked ter venture ter Bree ter drop off a bouquet and some low-life brigands ambushed me.

Luckily enough, my music with my horn demoralized the brigands so much, they swore not ter ambush young hobbits ever again. I felt sorry fer the brigands and asked them to accompany me. I asked around Bree fer anything the men could do ter make some honest coin. I left Bree soon after, as the Big Folk intimidated me. They were, well, ter big fer decent hobbits like the Daisypetals.

Finally at home, I decided it was time fer some revelry. Here I met Miss Lina, Miss Tibba, Miss Nimelia and Master Simbo. I had been unaware of the market until that day. They were all very friendly and I was in awe. The music they performed there was just grand! I still remember the melody of the Grand Food Song very well. I heard they were all in the same kinship and I thought this is the kinship I would like to join. A kinship of friendly hobbits who enjoy what is most important: Food, drink, music and of course friendship.

With this in mind I decided ter apply ter join the Order. It would be an honour ter be able ter seek the Lost Mathom with such marvellous hobbits. I hope you have the time ter consider my application. Even if not, I thank you all fer happy memories.

Regards,
    Vadelma Daisypetal
  2. Lina Chief

A warm welcome to The Order, miss Vadelma! Grand ter have yer with us!
  3. Yusra Member

Hooray! Welcome!
  4. Rowana Voluntary Assistant Chief (Semi-retired)

I was unable to attend the tea but I do look forward to meeting you very soon. A very warm welcome to the Grand Order!