Approved Yidia

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Lina, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Lina Chief

My name is Yidia Knotwise.

Unfortunately, father was forever cursed with the last name 'Knotwise' which sounds like not wise. However, he isn't stupid... and I'm not incredibly stupid either. *chuckles*

I grew up in a small house with a waterwheel in Budgeford, we also had farmland across the road. Until I was about fifteen I spent my days farming with my father, fishing with my father, and reading in my favorite reading spot under a large oak tree that was slightly bent over that created shade on hot days. When I was fifteen my mother died, she went on a walk on her own far back in the hills and never returned we think that either a wolf or bear got a hold on her.
    *there is a small wet spot on this part of the letter that appears to be a tear that soaked into the parchment*

After that I didn't read under my tree, it made me cry since when I was little my mother read my stories under the tree until I learned to myself. I didn't farm or fish with my father either, I had too cook meals for me and my father, I hadn't ever touched any kitchen supplies before then. So... you could guess it took awhile before I made something that didn't make me and my father sick. When I finally got the hang of cooking my father wouldn't stop praising me, and I blush easily!

When I moved out of the little water wheel house with my father I began searching for a tiny hobbit hole. I found one in Crickhollow that would do until I had enough money for a larger one. Soon enough I had to pay upkeep, but had no money to pay for it. So, I began working at the Golden Perch to pay for those types of things. After a few years working at the Perch got more and more boring. I quit recently and opened Yidia's Bakery. Which is pretty self-explanatory but I'll explain anyway, it's a bakery run by me. It specializes in pie however I do make other tasty treats. I bought a new home just before then at 1 Brookbank street, Pipedelf, but since I've heard foreclosed houses in more popular neighborhoods were going to be for sale again I may abandon and buy a new house.

I wouldn't mind bringing you on a short tour of my past, you know, showing you my childhood house, my reading tree, my father's farm, and my house in Crickhollow.

Ooh! And here are some sketches of some of the places I talked about

Daddy\'s Farm.PNG
    Daddy's farm

Little Yidia playing in the river.PNG
    Little Yidia playing in the river

The Story Tree.PNG
    The story tree

WaterWheel House.PNG
    Water wheel house
  2. Lina Chief

A warm welcome to the Grand Order, miss Yidia! Yer make some lovely pies!
  3. Rubellita Member

Welcome, Miss Yidia! *cheers*
    Now, let's eat some pie with a Y!
  4. Simbo Bandmaster of the Songburrow Strollers

Welcome Miss Yidia!
  5. Spriggy Member

A warm welcome to you Miss Yidia! Lovely drawings, too! What a sad story about your mother. *sniffs*
  6. Lully Member

Welcome to the Order, miss!